Skip to main content

Zombie Love

So me and my boyfriend love Zombies (something about them just makes me squeal…eek!) recently we have just started watching I survived the zombie apocalypse and The Walking Dead season 1.

I survived  the zombie apocalypse it is on BBC three (I watch it on the BBC IPlayer) it is a game show in which, contestants must survive the zombie apocalypse although it is a game show, the production value is really well done due to the setting, the zombies and the contestants death scenes. On the latest episode my favorite contestant died which made me really sad, I won’t spoil it, but I do recommended you guys to watch it <3!

For a long time me and my boyfriend was told about The Walking Dead TV series (we actually p

layed the game before the TV series! Lol) and we just finished season one! I love it, I tend to put myself into the character’s situation and wonder what I would do, and the choices they make seem realistic! My favorite character at the moment is Rick Grimes, due to him being a family man and looking after everyone, (I am a softie for the kind characters ^^) but he is also a bad ass who can look after himself :3!

What do you guys think of the TV shows I just mentioned?

Can you guys recommended me any TV shows or movies to do with zombies? : 3

Thank you for reading <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Breakfast Club

I have mentioned in my previous blog that I will be doing a “250 Reddit movie challenge” and I have watched “The breakfast club” so for any of you who have not seen it, I will let you know what it is about. J (Because I am nice like that ha-ha)  The story line follows five high school students, all different stereotypes,( Brain, an Athlete, a Basket Case, a Princess, and a Criminal) meet in detention, where they pour their hearts out to each other, and discover how they have a lot more in common than they thought. I have chosen to watch the movie because I heard so much about it and to be honest with all of you I thought it will be really bad.The reason for this is because in most cases when you hear so much good things about a movie, you expect a masterpiece and you are left disappointed. However in this case the movie was amazing! The reason why I really loved the movie was that all the “teen” characters were sharing a great resembles to people we knew in high school. Th

Community …The best Series ever!!

My boyfriend loves to listen to “Childish Gambino”, whenever he is playing his games or walking to work. He then discovered that Donald Glover had a stand up performance which we had to watch. At Donald’s performance he mentioned that he is in community series (I thought his stand-up was quite good) and I wanted to check it out! So we started to watch the first episode and it was amazing nothing I could compare it to. I fell in love with the series. It became a tradition of “Jordon and lily in the morning, watching community”. The story line follows a lawyer who is suspended when it is discovered that he has falsely claimed to have a bachelor's degree. He has no other choice but to enroll into community college. He forms a study group so that he can get closer to an attractive student. However he does not plan other students to join the group but he had no control over it. The study group includes a millionaire, a former drug addict, a former quarter-back, a singl

Netflix, you done it again!

So my boyfriend and I was scrolling through Netflix…as you do to find a new T.V series to enjoy together, and now we have a great replacement for our old T.V series, supernatural! You may think that fairy tales are nothing more than fiction stories told by imaginative minds. That’s what Portland detective, Nick Burkhardt, has thought all along till everything was about to change. He has never been prepared for the gruesome truth of the strange visions he has began seeing: seemingly regular people momentarily transforming into hideous monsters. He soon learns the truth after his only living relative visits him. As a “Grimm” he has to carry the responsibility of being a hunter and keeping the world safe from mythological creatures. He will not fight this on his own as his ally and confidant “Big Bad Wolf” will guide him through. The criminals he has only heard in fairy tales now will become the criminals he has to fight in real life. Grimm largely follows the line of mo