Skip to main content

250 Reddit movie challenge



As I was walking down my local high street (trying to find a new outfit <3) I receive a text from my boyfriend, “Lillie I have a new challenge for us! The 250 Reddit movie challenge”. What many of you guys don’t know about me is that I love challenges and I love movies, so this was a great mix!

Some of the movies on the list I have seen, but obviously I will re-watch them, we are starting off with The Usual Suspects, The Breakfast Club, Pulp Fiction and The Lion King. I have not seen any of these movies except The Lion King (who hasn’t seen that amazing movie) which I forced my boyfriend to put onto the ones we are watching today! The Lion King always makes me cry :’), anyway guess which ones are the ones I chose and what Jordon chose in the comments: P.



Some of you, who have heard of challenges like these, know there is a 1001 movie challenge but Jordon and I are big redditors, so we chose this list in honour of le Reddit: P.

If you would to take part in this list with me, just click here.

Send me any recommendations on the list and I will keep you guys updated!





Thank you for reading <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lush products Review

I have been hearing so many good things about lush products and I really wanted to try some out I have brought 2 masks. The masks I brought were “Oatifix” and “Catastrophe Cosmetic”. Oatifix says it Hydrates, exfoliates and treats the skin. I have been using this product for 2 weeks and I love it. It smells SO yummy..unlike some of the others they have, which frankly I don't think I could put near my nose at all. However it is tricky to apply for the first few times due to its thickness. I suffer from dry skin especially in the winter and this mask is so moisturising, skin feels and looks amazing. I use every 2 days and the difference in the skin is amazing. I would definitely recommend you to get it you won’t regret it I promise <3 "Catastrophe Cosmetic" -  Fresh Face mask with blueberries rich in beneficial anti-oxidants and full of vitamins and minerals. I have used this mask 2 weeks ago and I fell in love with it. It smells delicious...

Diablo III

I have recently been playing Diablo III : what can i say, I fell in love with it! I have chosen a Demon hunter as she is the closest thing to being an archer and she is like "Vayne" from League of Legends, which i loved.I was always into mages and would always and i mean always play as a mage, however one day in WOW (World of Warcraft) i said to myself "lets try a new character" , I chose a "hunter" and I asked myself "why was i a mage all this time???" Hunters are the best, they have amazing pets and they are OP (OverPowered) so you can kick peoples butts. ;) In Diablo III you also get a companion, i currently have a spider. I can not wait to get to max level! Isn't he a cutie ;) Sorry if you have a fear of spiders, I don't really like bugs myself, but as he is on my side i will let this one slide :) Sorry for the terrible screenshot, but that's my character. Yes I am still a noobie :3. Look at this fashion disaster bu...