Skip to main content

GET TO KNOW ME TAG

I was tagged by a lovely blogger Daisy.


Question 1:Do you have a middle name?
Yes, I do have a middle name :)

Question 2: What was your favorite subject in school?
In primary school I loved Music and Drama. In middle school i loved Art and Film. In high school I absolutely loved Chemistry, Biology and Maths which are the A levels I picked for college including Information technology.

Question 3: What's your favorite drink?
At the moment I am loving cold cappuccino drinks that you get in store ,they are soo lovely <3

Question 4:What's your favorite song at the moment?
At the moment i have 3 which are: 
Hozier-Take Me To Church
Imagine Dragons- Demons
Nightcore-Krewella-I'am Only Human

Question 5: What would you name your children?
For a girl I would name her Lilith for a boy I don't know really. :)

Question 6: Do you participate in any sports?
Not at the moment, I am not a really sporty person but if I had to I would play Tennis.

Question 7:What's your favorite book? 
I have so many , I will chose the one I currently finished reading "Lord Loss"-by Darren Shan

Question 8:What's your favorite color?
I am currently in love with Pink <3

Question 9:What's your favorite animal?
I cannot decide between Kittens and Puppies so both <3

Question 10: What's your favorite perfume?
Emporio Armani-Diamons.It smells lovely!

Question 11: What's your favorite holiday?
Oh my, I actually don't know....lets say Christmas for now! :)

Question 12: Have you graduated from High School?
Yes, I have.

Question 13:Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I had to travel from one country to the other. I am also looking forward to summer this year as I might be going to Spain. YAY !!

Question 14: Do you speak any other languages?
Yes, German and currently learning Japanese. 

Question 15:Do you have any siblings?
Yes, a younger brother :)

Question 16: What's your favorite store?
I don't know, I like all stores for different reasons so I cannot decide really :P

Question 17: What's your favorite restaurant?
SaltGrass its a Mexican Restaurant. 

Question 18: Do you like school? 
So may memories flooding back, I am unsure as my time at high school wasn't great at the beginning but the last years were fun! I think I am in the middle.

Question 19:Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Zoella,Matthew Santoro,Chlothesencounters and many more.

Question 20:What's your favorite movie? 
My favorite movie ha! I can never answer that question but perhaps Titanic <3

Question 21:What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Community, American horror Stories, Friends ,cant name them all,too many!! :)

Question 22:PC or Mac?
Never had a Mac so definitely PC.

Question 23:What phone do you have?
Nokia Lumia 630.

Question 24:How tall are you?
I am 5"5 i think :P

Question 25: Any pets? 
Sadly no :(  I want to get a puppy <3


I want to tag anyone who is interested and let me know when you done it!
Have a great day. <3


Thank you for reading <3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diablo III

I have recently been playing Diablo III : what can i say, I fell in love with it! I have chosen a Demon hunter as she is the closest thing to being an archer and she is like "Vayne" from League of Legends, which i loved.I was always into mages and would always and i mean always play as a mage, however one day in WOW (World of Warcraft) i said to myself "lets try a new character" , I chose a "hunter" and I asked myself "why was i a mage all this time???" Hunters are the best, they have amazing pets and they are OP (OverPowered) so you can kick peoples butts. ;) In Diablo III you also get a companion, i currently have a spider. I can not wait to get to max level! Isn't he a cutie ;) Sorry if you have a fear of spiders, I don't really like bugs myself, but as he is on my side i will let this one slide :) Sorry for the terrible screenshot, but that's my character. Yes I am still a noobie :3. Look at this fashion disaster bu...

Lush products Review

I have been hearing so many good things about lush products and I really wanted to try some out I have brought 2 masks. The masks I brought were “Oatifix” and “Catastrophe Cosmetic”. Oatifix says it Hydrates, exfoliates and treats the skin. I have been using this product for 2 weeks and I love it. It smells SO yummy..unlike some of the others they have, which frankly I don't think I could put near my nose at all. However it is tricky to apply for the first few times due to its thickness. I suffer from dry skin especially in the winter and this mask is so moisturising, skin feels and looks amazing. I use every 2 days and the difference in the skin is amazing. I would definitely recommend you to get it you won’t regret it I promise <3 "Catastrophe Cosmetic" -  Fresh Face mask with blueberries rich in beneficial anti-oxidants and full of vitamins and minerals. I have used this mask 2 weeks ago and I fell in love with it. It smells delicious...

250 Reddit movie challenge

As I was walking down my local high street (trying to find a new outfit <3) I receive a text from my boyfriend, “Lillie I have a new challenge for us! The 250 Reddit movie challenge”. What many of you guys don’t know about me is that I love challenges and I love movies, so this was a great mix! Some of the movies on the list I have seen, but obviously I will re-watch them, we are starting off with The Usual Suspects, The Breakfast Club, Pulp Fiction and The Lion King. I have not seen any of these movies except The Lion King (who hasn’t seen that amazing movie) which I forced my boyfriend to put onto the ones we are watching today! The Lion King always makes me cry :’), anyway guess which ones are the ones I chose and what Jordon chose in the comments: P. Some of you, who have heard of challenges like these, know there is a 1001 movie challenge but Jordon and I are big redditors, so we chose this list in honour of le Reddit: P. If you would to take part in this li...